Hazardous Materials Releases and Waste Management
The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) impacts all commercial and industrial facilities that handle and dispose hazardous materials and wastes. The RCRA regulations govern the labeling, storage, transportation and disposal of waste from the moment it is generated to its final disposition.
The management of RCRA programs to ensure compliance with these regulations includes several areas of attention.
- Liaison with USEPA and other federal, state, and local agencies
- RCRA Corrective Action Work Plan development
- RCRA Facility Investigations of soil, water, and air
- Management of wastes
- Interpretation of environmental sampling data
- Ground water hydrology and geologic assessments
- Corrective Measure Studies
- RCRA Facility compliance reviews
- Operation and maintenance
- Monitoring and record keeping
Click Here to See Experience and Case Studies
When Experience Counts!
Experience that results from hands-on work on thousands of projects, at thousands
of sites…for hundreds of clients.
With environmental expertise built solid on experience, Environmental Realty Services can make a difference in costs to resolve your environmental liability.